Help a special man and an important cause.
Dr. & Kim Robben are asking for you to donate to a fundraising effort for Kevin Babbington. Kevin is an Irish Olympian rider who was paralyzed while competing in an equestrian competition Labor Day weekend. Our daughter, Remy has had the privilege to work with Kevin and Diana Babbington.
We have put together some great Raffle prizes for you if you would be kind to enough to donate to help support Kevin and his family.
Fundraising efforts: All proceeds will go directly to the Kevin Babbington Foundation.
How can you help?
1. When you have a Botox® or a filler treatment, you can opt to contribute your BD points to the Kevin Babbington Foundation
2. Schedule a $75 No-Downtime peel. The New Skinbetter AlphaRet 30% peel using patented retinoid, alpha hydroxy, and triple acid combination of glycolic, lactic and salicylic acid formulation (Value $125) Brighten your dull skin and $75 is donated to the Foundation
RAFFLE TICKETS FOR MIND YOUR SKIN PRODUCTS & TREATMENTS
You can choose the raffle that best suits you! Buy more than one to increase your chances, or get in on more than 1 raffle option. There is a way for everyone to give. $25, $50, $100: Any amount is appreciated and welcome!
3. $25 Raffle tickets (SkinCare)
for a chance to win Skincare baskets with products from Skinbetter, Avene, Glytone, & ColorScience (Value $300-$550)
4. $50 Raffle Tickets (Botox®, Filler, Laser Genesis)
– You could win a full syringe of a Juvederm Filler ($595 value)
– or 30 units of Botox® ($390 value)
– or Laser Genesis “laser-facial” stimulating collagen, diffusing redness, and smoother texture (no downtime, value $295)
5. $100 Raffle Tickets (Laser Treatments)
– chance to win a Titan treatment for Face ($995 value) no downtime skin tightening for collagen renewal
– or ActiveFx skin tightening & resurfacing treatment for the face ($995 value); 4-5 day downtime; still our best in all-round skin rejuvenation (texture, tone and tightening, including eyelids)
Thank you for your support.
Berry & Kim Robben