We have a number of select recovery skin-care products that are especially useful in the post-procedure period.
Alastin INhance Post-Injection Serum
a 2020 NewBeauty Winner
INhance with TriHex Technology® is specially designed to work with injectables such as dermal fillers:
- Pairs with injectables to improve overall treatment experience.
- Accelerates recovery from post-injection bruising & swelling.
- Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen.
- Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Improves skin hydration and plumpness.
- Cooling applicator tip provides a soothing effect during treatment
Aquaphor Healing Ointment is the #1 Dermatologist recommended brand for minor wound care. It protects the skin to enhance the natural healing process by maintaining a barrier that helps seal in moisture needed for proper healing. It also helps prevent external irritants from reaching inside the skin. The minor wound and burn ointment has a sting-free formula that provides soothing relief. It is free of antibiotics, preservatives and fragrances that may cause irritation
Arnicare Arnica Montana cream or pellets for swelling and bruising prevention and treatment. If anticipating bruising start pellets three days prior to procedure.
Avène Cicalfate/Cicalfate+ Restorative Protective Cream
- RESTORES and promotes an optimal environment for skin recovery
- HYDRATES to proper levels for skin restoration
- PROTECTS by preserving the skin’s natural barrier
In collaboration with Pierre Fabre, MindYourSkin sent well over 120 TLC skin care packages to front-line workers in April and May of 2020. Avène Cicalfate Restorative Protective Cream is our go-to product post laser, peel and SkinPen procedures. We also recommend it as a barrier cream to protect against chafing from face masks or the ‘cutting’ at the top of the earlobe from the face mask strings.
- Avène Cicalfate+ Scar Gel helps improve and soften the appearance of scars with its unique gel texture to gently massage into the skin. Ideal for scars that are recent and up to 6- months-old. Subjects saw improvement in pain, itching, coloration, the thickness and pliability of scars. Scars are smoother, softer and more comfortable. Ideal for abrasions and after dermatological procedures.
- C+ – RESTORE™. A postbiotic restorative ingredient, rich in proteins to help skin restoration
- SILICONES help promote and maintain a healthy skin environment for optimal recovery
- HYALURONIC ACID maintains high levels of hydration
- AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER clinically shown by 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin
OTHER RECOVERY PRODUCTS
Biopelle Tensage SCA-6
A highly emollient, richly textured moisturizing cream with growth factor. This, as well as Vitamin E benefits recovery and also helps address signs of aging and skin damage. Additionally, Tensage Advanced Cream Moisturizer uses skin firming agents. One of our favorite recovery skin care products, but also popular for skin that needs a little more moisturization help, especially in winter time!
- SCA Biorepair Index 6
- Promote a more luminous, youthful glow
- Protects from free-radical damage
ELTA-MD Laser Balm
- ISDIN Hyaluronic Acid ampoules for hydration treat your skin to deep, lasting hydration. This Hyaluronic Booster is a lightweight serum-in-ampoule designed to help restore skin hydration levels and achieve a radiant glow. Hyaluronic Booster ampoules contain two different types of hyaluronic acid, which work together to help improve skin elasticity and boost natural moisture levels.