Because people consider the over 270 years of expertise in caring for sensitive skin, millions worldwide put their trust Avène to help their skin problems. Avène is rooted in dermatology, burn care and hydrotherapy. At the heart of the brand is Avène’s Thermal Spring Water: Naturally sourced and shown (by more than 150 clinical studies!) to soothe, soften and generally calm the skin. AVÈNE CLEAN-AC CLEANSING CREAM builds on this tradition
Finally, all Avène Products are Hypoallergenic, Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, Soap-Free, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
ABOUT AVÈNE CLEAN-AC CLEANSING CREAM 200ml/6.7fl.oz
A cream wash that helps gently remove impurities and debris while helping calm and soothe red, irritated skin. Nourishing complex restores comfort lost from harsh, drying acne treatments.
- Gentle, soap-free formula
- Deep cleans pores and removes impurities without excessive drying
- Replenishes moisture and comforts skin
- Restores natural skin barrier
- Glycoleol a nourishing complex of essential fatty acids that help restore a healthy, hydrated and natural skin barrier
- Dextran Sulfate helps soothe agitated skin while moisturizing and reinforcing skin’s natural barrier
- Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
- Adjunctive care to irritating and drying acne treatments
AVÈNE CLEAN-AC CLEANSING CREAM INGREDIENTS:
AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL LINOLEATE, GLYCERYL LINOLENATE, GLYCERYL PALMITATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PROPANEDIOL, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPERYL, TRIDECETH-6.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply to moistened face. Lather and rinse thoroughly; pat dry. Follow with a mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe the skin. Pat dry.
Avène’s Hydro-therapy Center