Skinbetter Science® AlphaRet® Exfoliating peel pads (5 singles) have a patented triple-acid formulation, enhanced with the company’s patented retinoid. Consequently, AlphaRet® exfoliates skin leaving it smooth and bright.
SkinBetter products are purposefully developed and are available only through authorized providers, like Mind Your Skin LLC for instance. Among our skincare products, this line as of late gets raving reviews by our patients. Many report back they see improvement in as little as one month!
In 2016, SkinBetter Science® set out to create a new model and standard in skincare. Not only for patients, but also for the providers that help patients achieve beautiful skin. They back their award-winning products by decades of rigorous clinical research. In addition they deepen their knowledge development as well by a continued commitment to the rigorous study of skincare chemistry.
The SkinBetter company believes that remarkable results are best achieved through purposeful product innovation. Consequently they leverage advanced chemistry, thereby helping skincare products do more.
In summary: This leadership creates not just another skincare company, but a powerhouse of ground-breaking and scientifically advanced treatment products with above all, real life results for patients!
Other accolades are in Spotlyte, Modern Aesthetics, and DaySpa
This patented, triple-acid (glycolic, lactic and salicylic) formulation, enhanced with our patented retinoid, AlphaRet, exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. Individually packaged pads allow for single use in the evening.
- Proprietary combination of AlphaRet and a triple-acid complex (lactic, glycolic, salicylic) provides additional exfoliation and skin rejuvenation benefits.
- Improves the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pores and rough patches.
- Supports exfoliation and removes dead skin to help prevent clogged pores.
- Lactic Acid moisturizes while exfoliating to support hyaluronic acid
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Ricinoleth-40.
- AphaRet is a double-conjugated retinoid
- Lactic acid boosts exfoliation while providing moisturization
- Glycolic acid is synergistic in exfoliation
- Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid helpful in reducing pores
HOW TO USE SKINBETTER SCIENCE® Exfoliating Peel Pads
- Up to three times per week.
- After cleansing, apply pad in small circular motions, avoiding the eyes and lip.
- Wait a few minutes before applying the next step in your skinbetter science regimen.
- May be followed with application of AlphaRet Overnight Cream or other products from your skinbetter science regimen.
Pregnancy Alert: This product contains a topical retinoid and may not be safe if you are expecting, or nursing a baby
Sunburn Alert: This product contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
FROM THOSE “IN-THE-KNOW”
Modern Aesthetics explains that the SkinBetter Science® AlphaRet® exfoliating peel pads (singles) have a patented triple-acid formulation. Enhanced with the company’s patented retinoid, AlphaRet® exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. The individually packaged pads allow for single use in the evening. According to the company, 100 percent of patients experience noticeable results. They see healthier, brighter, smoother and more radiant looking skin after three weeks. Real Simple declares it their 2019 Road Test Winner, and “easiest to use”.
We quote Julie Ricevuto, Senior Beauty Writer at Spotlyte .
“While others may shudder at the idea of applying acid to their faces, I jump at the opportunity to do so. In the past, in-office peels have given me an unparalleled glow, which is why I’m always on the hunt for at-home products that can replicate those results. Luckily for me, I’ve found one. These peel pads use glycolic, lactic, and salicylic acids to exfoliate skin for a smoother and brighter appearance. Not only does it remove dead skin and as a result helps prevent clogged pores, it also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. As a bonus, each peel pad is individually wrapped, making it the perfect product to pop in your bag while traveling”.
(logos owned by respective publications)
- 2016 ALLURE Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award
- 2018 InStyle Best Wrinkle Treatment
- 2019 InStyle Best Wrinkle Treatment
- 2019 Cosmopolitan Skin Award
- 2020 InStyle Best Night Cream
- 2020 Shape Skin Awards Best Retinol
- 2021 NewBeauty Award
- 2021 InStyle Best Night Cream
Other accolades in New Beauty, Total Beauty, Allure, Oprah and Today
Modern Aesthetics says: “The AlphaRet® Exfoliating Peel Pad from Skinbetter® Science has a patented, triple-acid formulation, enhanced with the company’s patented retinoid, AlphaRet®, which exfoliates skin, leaving it smooth and bright. The individually packaged pads allow for single use in the evening. According to the company, 100 percent of patients experienced noticeable results of healthier, brighter, smoother and more radiant looking skin after three weeks”. Real Simple declares it their 2019 Road Test Winner, and “easiest to use”.
- 2017 InStyle Best Beauty Buys
- 2021 Prevention Beauty Awards
- 2021 PopSugar Beauty Awards – Best Innovation
- 2019 NewBeauty Award
- 2020 Prevention Healthy Skin Award
- 2017 ALLURE Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award
- 2019 Tatler Beauty Awards (UK)
- 2020 ALLURE Best of Beauty Award
- 2019 ALLURE Best of Beauty
- 2020 Swedish Beauty Award
- 2020 DERMASCOPE Aesthetician’s Choice Award
- 2020 Men’s Health Editor’s Award
Skinbetter Science® are a 2019 New Beauty Award winner for Even Tone Correcting Serum™ and in receipt of the 2019 Allure® Best of Beauty Award for their Trio Rebalancing Moisture Treatment™ ! Finally, Alto Defense Serum won 2017 Allure “Best of Beauty Breakthrough”.
SkinBetter Science® does a remarkable job particularly for a Skincare Company created only four years ago. In that short time it has racked up more recognition compared to most others in their entire existence.
The SkinCancer Foundation recommends the compact and lotions in the sunbetter™ line.
As a result, skinbetter science® /sunbetter™ make it to our top products list!
- 2020 Self Healthy Beauty Award
- 2020 Real Simple Smart Beauty Award